Tuesday, November 13, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to The Cure (YAY) sing Lovesong
---feeling CRAZY!!!

WHOOOO!!! You ever do something that makes you feel like you are just totally smashed or high but you know you aren't? Try drinking half of a one liter coke, then pour in a whole Red Bull and then drink the rest. Wow. What a rush. And if I don't have a heart attack in the next few minutes from my heart beating at an extremely abnormal speed, it will be fun. Goodness, I can't concentrate on anything at the moment and when I turn my head I turn it REALLY quick, but not on purpose. My hands are shaking. Um...what's in that crap? I hope it doesn't make me sterile.

Alright, I have to make up for calling my roommate a woman. Aaron...you are not a woman in drag. At least I'm pretty sure. I don't really have any hard evidence...but I will assume that you are a guy. And to further make up for it, I will try and get you some more traffic...here you go, this should help: AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN, AARON IS NOT A WOMAN,
Hope that makes up for it.

I just worked out. I am tired. I am sore. I don't really know why I do it. Maybe it's so I look REALLY SEXY. That must be it.

Right now Ed is pissed off because stoopid AOL won't let him edit his webpage, or for that matter even useing his computer seems to be a very difficult task. Yesterday he surprised me when he started screaming, "BASTARD COMPUTER." Aaron is pissed off because he has to respond to a ton of e-mail that he has put off for so long and he feels that it is more of a job than something fun. He however doesn't have trouble with his computer. Christina is pissed off because she has to go to piano practice. Her computer is also fine. And me? I'm doing pretty dang good (ok ok, so it's most likely because I am on a sugar/caffein high). Oh, yeah...and my computer STILL DOESN'T WORK. Stoopid virus.

So I watched Babe today. WARNING: If looking for a site on Babe, do not just type in "babe" in the search engine. It will NOT come up with what you are looking for. Goodness. That's actually a pretty good movie. Yeah, so....yeah.

I have to go. Too many people around to do webpage now. Maybe I'll update it later. Yeah...until then. Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net