Sunday, November 04, 2001

So last night I have some dream about twisting a coke can's tab and seeing which letter of the alphabet it lands on to see who I will marry. It's sad, I've reverted to junior high...even though I never did that in junior high. Maybe I'm morning my lost childhood. Ok, so I didn't have a lost childhood...but it would be nice to have had one so I could blame everything on it. Right now I can only blame myself for stupid stuff. I need a scapegoat. So, if anyone out there is willing to be my scapegoat..just e-mail me and tell me and from now on I will blame you.

I found out some fun stuff about my history. It seems that the Paige's are from Ireland and Scotland. Aye me wee laddy, we be the McPherson Clan now. The McPherson's were a mean group now and their family slogan was, "Do not touch the cat without gloves." In other words, DON'T MESS WITH US! If you're gonna deal with us, be careful because we'll mess you up. And it seems that the Pages (which we were before) were mostly killed off in some kind of feud, so they had to change their name to Paige. Just call me Grant McPhereson laddy.

Last night I slept on the hard wood floor of my brother's room. It was slightly uncomfortable at first, but I fell asleep pretty quickly. Then I woke up and my arm, which was twisted in quite the unnatural position, was throbbing. I found it impossible to straighten my arm to it's full extended position. I have come to the conclusion that humans were never meant to sleep on hard wood floors. I went to breakfast this morning with my brother, his girl, and this guy named Ky (pronounced kie) who is very outspoken and will tell you anything and everything. He has kindly given me the nicknames "sprout" and "kid." He was getting on my case because I go to a school with a 7:1 girl to guy ratio and I am not having sex. And then he was getting on my case because I had a girlfriend and I didn't have sex. It seems that if you are like me, you're considered to be some kind of freak. Oh well, being a freak is fine with me...at least I'm not one of the crowd. After dinner we decided to put the hard top back on Chad's 68' Bronco because it's been raining, and rain and speakers do not mix well. So we have to lift this couple hundred pound chunk of metal over his backyard wall to get it to his car. I end up in another very unnatural position. Squatted over, arms under the top, head mashed up against the top of the car...cheek rubbing against the glass, and scooting backwards through a very cluttered and narrow backyard with arms that had been recently worked out. Good times. Then I drive home.

I got back to the dorms and walked in my room...and I look on my computer monitor and see a big crow statue! YES! My friends rock. They went to some store and saw this crow statue, and knowing that I like The Crow allot, they got it for me. How sweet. I now have a little crow friend to keep me company when I am sitting in my room alone being anti-social. We then go out to shoot some of Aaron's movie. We drive around for an hour or so trying to find some house that will lend us a BBQ to get a nice heat wave shot for his movie. Bad directions ensure that we don't find the house, so we just go to the store and buy some charcole and a pie tin. Now picture this, a parking lot corner with a group of four kids piled around flaming pie tin full of charcole while one of the guys burns leaves in it and the other guy is video taping it. Now what would you think? I really don't know what I would think. The shot ends up not even working, so we just go back.

I'm going to go now. I just don't feel like writing anymore....for reasons that need not be plastered all over the internet. Just try and remember that life really is great...even if it doesn't seem that way. I've noticed allot of beauty in the world recently. The gorgeous full moon. The beautiful stars. The deep breath of air you can take at night while taking a walk. The intricate beats and vocal harmonies of music I love. There is really so much to look at and be in awe of. Just try and remember that...I'm doing my best. Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net