Thursday, November 08, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Marvelous 3 sing Cigarette Lighter Love Song (GREAT song!)
---feeling slightly liberated

I don't hate too many people...but when provoked...I've been known to hate. One place where my hatred has recently been directed is at those spawn of Satan at Pep Boys. My car died on me a while ago, I didn't freak out. I thought I had a dead battery. So I take it to Pep Boys (mistake #1). I wait there from about 10:00am to 5:00pm, for what...for them to tell me that I need to leave my friggin car there overnight to get the alternator replaced. So I come back at 10:00am the next morning (the time they told me it would be done), and no...they havent even started. So I come back later and get my car...it works...their lives will be spared...for now. Two days later I am sitting in my car with the key in the ignition and no sound coming from the engine...this usually means either 1-you have yet to turn the key or 2-your car is dead because those complete morons at Pep Boys don't know what they are doing. (I'm betting on #2). So I take my car back to Pep Boys after getting it jumped (mistake #2). They tell me that they put in a faulty alternator...so I have to leave my car there once MORE overnight. Ok, now the human sacrafices start. They happen to get it done early (lives were spared) and I was ok because I didn't have to pay. Two days ago I am once more sitting in my car with the key in the ignition and no sound is coming from the engine and my head is laying on the steering wheel. This means either 1-I have yet to turn the key and was so tired I fell asleep or 2-The complete imbeciles at Pep Boys didn't fix my car. (once more, I'm betting on #2). Now I don't have a car...again...and if anyone out there knows a good home-made bomb that could destroy the entire Pep Boys store...you can click on the link on the left and tell me.

HEY...I've updated my poetry section and I'm still working on getting some of my art up here...but Christina's webcam wouldn't work on my computer, so you will just have to be patient. "Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry..." Anyone else remember that song? Am I just crazy?

So I'm coming back from Oscars and they have THE BEST breaksticks! But anyway, that wasn't the point of my story. The point was that I drove by IKEA and it reminded me of Fight Club and their anti-ikea lifestyle they beat over the viewer's head. Funny how a movie has given me this view of IKEA, even though I've never even been there. Movies have much more effect on the psyche and the views of the viewers than people realize. It's all about making people feel something they didn't feel before, subliminal messages baby. Why do you think I'm going into film? I wanna convince everyone in America that they should think like me.

Last night I was pounding nails into the top of a water bottle because I was in a weird mood...and what persued was a dueling banjos like percussion sessions. I would hit, BAM BAM BAM. Then from the floor we would hear a muffled BAM BAM BAM. And so I would hit, BAM...BAM BAM. And we would hear, BAM...BAM BAM. It was allot of fun.

Ok, this warning thing has gotten completely out of hand. We started these IM warning wars and got Christina's warning level up to 91%. Once it gets like that you can only send like one message a minute. And we just got Ryan's warning up to 97%...oops. He was pounding on our door because I think he wanted to rip our heads off feed them to the crows outside. So...we didn't open the door. Pray for me...my life is in danger.

I'm going...I need to do stuff. Ok, so that's a lie...but I really don't need to be doing this. I think I might take my pictures over to Christina's room and use her webcam which works on her computer, but not mine. Arg. Ok...time to do something at least slightly productive, or maybe something destructive...that is always fun. Bye for now!!!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net