Thursday, November 15, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Dashboard Confessional sing Saints and Sailors (fantastic song...see below)
---feeling slightly stressed, in need of distraction

"This is where I say I've had enough //and no one should ever feel the way that I feel now. //A walking open wound, //a trophy display of bruises //and I don't believe that I'm getting any better. //Waiting here with hopes the phone will ring //and I'm thinking awful things //and I'm prettysure that few would notice. //And this apartment//is starving for an argument. //Anything at all to break the silence. //Wandering the house //like I've never wanted out //and this is about as social as I get now. //And I'm throwing away the letters that I am writing you//'cause they//would never do, //I would never do. //So don't be a liar, //don't say that "everything's working" //when everything's broken. //And you smile//like a saint //but you curse like a sailor //and your eyes say the joke's on me." ___These guys have the best lyrics.

So the saga of adoption continues. It all started with the leftover breadstick that I couldn't eat. So, of course I wanted to be cheritable and let someone else have it. Therefore I did the only rationaly thing and duct taped it to the outside of our door with a sign saying, "Free Breadstick." I didn't really expect anyone to take it, but someone did. I suddenly had a very big feeling of loss. I guess I had grown attached to it. Later we found a sock in our room that did not belong to any of us....so we obviously wanted to find the owner. Once again we taped it to our door with a sign saying, "Whos Sock?" I didn't expect anyone to take it, but once again someone did. Once more I regretted it because I had a feeling of security knowing that the sock would be there when I got back from class. Today I found a nice piece of orange jello that looked lonely in the caffeteria so I took it home. We then proceeded to tape it to the door with a sign saying, "Free Jello." I guess tape and jello don't mix because it fell off at some point and then Ed stepped on it. This time I didn't have time to get attached...luckily...otherwise that orange spot on the carpet would forever remind me of my friend.

I guess Ed and I were bugging Aaron with the TV being on when we wanted to study. So he went in the closet. We didn't notice he was in there till we heard his muffled voice yell, "Can you turn the TV down?" Ed and I looked at eachother confused, but hey...it's Aaron. Why ask questions?

Speaking of Aaron. You don't need to go to his site till after Thanksgiving because he has imposed a "no internet usage" thingy upon himself until then....accept for e-mail. So everyone go to his site and e-mail him telling him that you will never go back there because he didn't update. Hehe, won't that be fun. Ok, so it won't...never mind.

Ok, so I was all happy to go and edit last night...but now I hate that system as much as Aaron hates it. It has been so nice to me before...no problems. But now it doesn't like me anymore. I spent a good hour and a half just getting set up and putting the video on the computer, but then it decided to shut down on me. Riiiight. Now is when Grant takes after Johnny the Homocidal Maniac and kills something. Luckily it started working and I got a little bit done. Lives were saved due to the technology gods smiling upon me. But it is going to take longer than I thought to edit this stupid project. Sigh~but it will get done...I swear.

Time to go. I get to have my car jumped and then I get to take it somewhere to get it fixed. I hate cars. I do. Maybe I'll walk everywhere from now on. Hehe, who am I kidding. I love speed. But yeah, I'm going to go now and get someone besides those complete morons at Pep Boys to fix my car up for me. !!Adios por ahora!!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net